Anthony Guarino, M. D., works with individuals and groups that want to achieve breakthrough results in pain management.
Dr. Guarino’s work includes:
- Helping tens of thousands of patients manage chronic pain
- Directing the Pain Management Center at Barnes Jewish West County Hospital in St. Louis
- Teaching residents and fellows at Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Lecturing on the use of medications for various pain management organizations
- Serving as an expert pain management resource for plaintiff and defense attorneys across the nation
- Speaking to organizations about how to achieve results in the area of pain management
- Writing his book, Reclaiming Your Life, Breakthrough Strategies in Low Back Pain Management.
- Achieving the honor of Top Doctor in Pain Management by Doctors Across America every year since 2003.
Dr. Guarino is a nationally recognized pain management expert and a celebrated clinician, teacher, author and researcher. He evaluates and treats not only the area of pain but the whole person.
“I only wish I had found you ten years ago. Thanks to your efforts my pain is controlled for the first time in years. I urge anyone who is suffering from chronic pain to seek you out.”
Book More Business